Popular Posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

40 Facets Globe Knot Key Fob

40 Face Globe Knot Key Fob

This one i made it by following the "Turks Head Cookbook" i have supplied from the KnotTool.com. Don's have make a great job with this book and all the tools that include in the kit.
Also make your life easier by trying make a globe knot like this one. It’s understandable and the tools makes it easy to accomplice.

It’s a 40 Facets globe knot I have make for my wife (how romantic) making 3 passes and a scaffold knot. Supplies I used is: 2 x 0,60cm nylon cord 2mm.

Please read the Customer Guidelines

Think you like it. I await your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!

    I like the two colors. I also like the treatment of the loop wth the interlocked barrell knot.

    -Don Burrhus

    ReplyDelete